Thursday, April 23, 2009

Visiting the Grandparents!

Aubri and I are setting out to Arkansas. This is a new adventure for us; we have only taken one road trip before and we had dad (Wes) with us. This time, we are having to leave dad behind. He will have a few days of uninterrupted work to hopefully finish out his semester successfully! I know he is sad he can't come home to see our family. Pray that the Lord will grant him multiplied time and wise management of that time as he strives to complete the tasks set before him and also that the Lord will give him a divine peace as he will be away from his daughter for the first time.

Well, its been over a week since our last post and I am sure I have a few grandparents upset they haven't seen photos of their grandbaby so I thought I give them a little preview of what's to come this weekend... ENJOY!


P.S. There is nothing better than when your have been cooking for your family and your husband comes in the kitchen and says..."Mmmm! Smells Good!". Mix this with the fact I love sharing recipes and what do you have???...A RECIPE BLOG! I have set up a recipe blog so that I can share some recipes our family has enjoyed and hopefully try some new recipes from you! If you have a recipe that you would like to share feel free to add it as a comment on the recipe site and I will post it for you! You can access this new blog here or click on "Mmmm! Smells Good" on the blog list to the left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to see you and Aubri this weekend.

But, I thought I would get to beat Wes at a game of golf on Saturday afternoon !

Ops