Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day, Moms!
I must admit that I have a new favorite holiday! Wes and Aubri made this weekend so special for me! I have some big shoes to fill once Father's Day rolls around!

Last night, Wes and Aubri took me to one of my favorite spots, The Ol' South Pancake House, to have some breakfast for dinner. As we were sitting, sippin' on some coffee, we remembered the last time we had eaten there was the day before Mother's Day last year. We had just told our parents that we were expecting! Fun memories!

This morning, Wes and Aubri woke my up by singing the "Happy Mother's Day" song. The day has continued to be filled with wonderful memories!

Mother's Day 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! your need to frame that!!
You are both beautiful!!!

Gamma....