Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekend Travels

Wes had a great opportunity to visit a Weekender Conference at Capitol Hill Baptist Church in D.C. this past weekend. A weekender conference allows pastors, students, elders, etc. the opportunity to observe a healthy New Testament Church. Wes had a great time and was able to build some great friendships while he was there.
Since, I knew he was going to be gone for a few day, I made plans to take Aubri to Texarkana. My cousin, Amber was recently married in VEGAS (whoohoo!) and was having a reception for friends and family to attend. We were able to stay with Mamaw and Papaw, as well as see some cousins that I had not seen in a very long time! We had a great time! So great, in fact, that I completely forgot to take pictures! Here are the few that I have...



You can go to The Beller Brood to see pictures of the wedding reception.
Congratulations, Amber and Danny!

No comments: