Friday, June 5, 2009

I Love Suprises!

Well, we had a few nice surprises today.

First, this morning I opened up my front door to find that someone (anyone want to take credit??) had left a high chair on my front porch! This is a big blessing as Aubri has started cereal and we have yet to get her proper seating! So, a big thanks to whoever dropped this off!


It doesn't have a chair pad in it so, I thought I might try my hand at making one. I recently bought some Heat N' Bond Iron-on vinyl that I thought would be good to use so I can wipe out the mess...but I don't know exactly how to use it. Anyone have any pointers for me? I'll let you know how this goes...could be interesting.

Second surprise...take a look for yourself!



YAY! She looks so proud of herself, doesn't she?!?

No comments: