Monday, June 8, 2009

God's grace.

"My grace is sufficient for you,
for My power is made perfect in weakness."

2 Corinthians 12:9
My weakness was overwhelming as I watched my sick baby undergo test after test and there is nothing I could do to make her better. But, the Lord's grace is sufficient and His power was made perfect in my weakness.
Although many tears were shed, through the Lord's grace all our fears were calmed.
Your prayers were not in vain.
What a mighty God we serve!

Most of you know that we spent the weekend in the hospital with Aubri. We found out that her high fever was a result of a UTI. Because of this diagnosis a few further test were done to access the cause and damage that may have occurred due to the infection. Praise the Lord there was not any damage to her kidneys! We did find out that Aubri has vesicourteteral reflux. You can read more about this here if you are interested. We will be seeing a pediatric urologist at the end of the month to see where we should go from here.


Wes and Aubri in our hospital room.
Wes called her "Aubri Transformer" because of her huge IV. ha!



Thank you so much for all of your prayers. We were so comforted by all the emails, text messages, and phone calls we received. We love you guys!

No comments: