Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bellers and Birthday


This past week, the Beller's came to visit! We had so much fun just relaxing and running a few errands!

Girl Time!

We even got to take the little girls to the zoo! Esther and Millie were so cute! They would get excited about all the different animals. Millie was partial to the tigers and surprisingly, Esther really enjoyed the snakes. This was Aubri's first zoo trip. She slept through most of it but I think she really liked being outside!
My favorite part had to be watching the girls feed the parakeets with a seed stick.
My least favorite part was when we almost got attacked by a squirrel during our picnic lunch. I'm not kidding, we really did almost get eaten up!
Aubri relaxing as she strolls around the zoo.


We had so much fun! Come back soon!


Happy Birthday WESLEY!

Wes had a birthday on Friday! (I won't disclose his age but I will say...HE'S OLDER THAN ME!)
We had a great weekend celebrating! On Saturday, he went golfing with a buddy and when he returned home we had a little party for him. Aubri was too funny about the candles! Her eyes were huge! For dinner we loaded up and drove to a really neat shopping area in Arlington. We ate at Fish City and had lots of crab legs and shrimp! Then strolled around looking at a few stores before we headed home for some more birthday cake. Happy Birthday Wes! I love you!

No comments: