Saturday, April 4, 2009

Super Saturday!

What a fun Saturday!
It all started when I flew out of bed at 8:15 once I realized our little one hadn't yet woken up for her early morning feeding! Yep! That's right, Bri slept through the night! She has slept through the night a handful of times but only one other time has she slept this long!
Once she was fed and I was ready for the day, I headed to a women's prayer breakfast at church. It was such a wonderful time of prayer and fellowship with some encouraging sisters in Christ.
When I got home, I was greeted by Wes, Bri, Papa T, Granny...umm, I mean, Gamma (ha!), Aunt Kaycee, and Aunt Callie! They hadn't seen Bri since she as 1 month old! They couldn't believe how much she had grown! After lunch, we had a day of shopping and then some yummy chicken at Babes! Shopping and fried chicken...what's not to love?! Here are some pictures of our fun day with our company!

No comments: