Monday, June 22, 2009

Teething!

Aubri is teething! I can see 2 little bitty teeth starting to irritate her bottom gum. They aren't super swollen yet, so we probably still have a little while until they cut through. But, she is chewing on EVERYTHING! I got her a mesh feeder that I put ice in to make her gums feel better. (I really don't think they are giving her to much of a problem, but I am trying to stay one step ahead. ha!)
She was a little hesitant at first,
but then she started going to town on her new feeder!


We played outside for a while today.
She got a little hot so we had to cool down with some bottled water!


She is trying to drink her water all by herself!
She's getting so big!
Speaking of getting big, today we tried going to only 2 naps! She did so well! She took a 1 1/2 hour morning nap and about a 2 hour afternoon nap. And no fussing in between!
I don't know if we will be able to stick to this new schedule tomorrow since we see our urologist during her AM nap time but we will try again on Wednesday.

kpxciw36ay

No comments: