Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day, Dads!
Aubri and I woke Wes up this morning with the "Happy Father's Day" song. This is a new tradition we are starting...I guess...ha! Then I read a poem that I...excuse me, Aubri and I wrote for him and gave him a travel mug with Aubri's pictures on it. He loved it!
I never understood how Dad's could sport World's Greatest Dad shirts made out of puff paint or mugs with little hand prints all over them with such pride, until now. I, now, realize that these are precious treasures that, all too soon, will turn into gifts of the past.

After church, we went to eat at one of Wes's favorite spots, Taco Bueno! Then headed home for a photo shoot. It was pretty hot and the mosquitoes were eating me alive, so we had to cut it short. But, we got a few good ones. Here ya go...



Today, as we all think about our fathers and the memories we have made with them, I encourage you to think of your relationship with the Heavenly Father and thank Him for all He has done for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of Aubri and her Dad! Precious!!
Aunt Cindy