Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Did you know?!?

Does your digital camera eat batteries like ours does?!?
Before we left for Hawaii I went to Target to stock up on some batteries for our trip. I saw these that said they lasted 7x longer in digital cameras. It had to be too good to be true! But, decided to give them a try anyway. I loaded my camera with these bad boys the day we left town. And now almost 2 weeks later (2 weeks of using my camera multiple times a day) I am still using the same 2 batteries! AWESOME! Worth every penny!

Now on to the good stuff!
A video I thought the grandparents might enjoy!


This video is a milestone in the making!
Our little Roly Poly is TRYING to crawl!

3 comments:

The Bucks said...

She is going to be an army crawler! So cute!

Ashley said...

Millie loves the one where Aubri laughs. I guess it's infectious because it just makes Millie crack up. Anyway, yea! Abri. She's officially on the move!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness... She is getting so big!