Thursday, August 20, 2009

I CAN'T IMAGINE!

I was reading my sister's blog and a few other friends that posted about their children heading off for KINDERGARTEN yesterday! They all had pictures of their little ones sporting their new outfits, with coordinating hair bows in place, new back packs packed with brand new supplies, lunch boxes in tow, and my eyes filled with tears! All the memories they are making with their babies made me think of my Bri getting bigger and us snapping pictures to capture each moment of her first day of Kindergarten. At the rate we are going, this day may never come for us! We struggle putting Aubri in our church's nursery-and its only for 1 hour, 1 day a week! ha! I CAN'T IMAGINE! For now, we will hold her close, rock her gently, and soak up every precious little moment!


Esther, I am so proud of you, Big Kindergartner! And Ashley, I am proud of you too! You made it through her first day!

2 comments:

Boni Williamson said...

Jenny! Keep her close as long as you can...it will all fly by!

Enjoy the rocking and cuddling, because before you know it, she will say, Mommy, I don't wanna rock...TEAR!

You are a great Mommy!

Ashley said...

What a sweet post! You're right -- it will be here before you know it! Enjoy every moment.