Friday, August 21, 2009

Dallas Day Trip

My mom and a few of her friends (CRAZY friends, I might add!) are in Dallas for a few days for some shopping and the Women of Faith Conference. So, Aubri and I hopped in the car to meet them for the afternoon at Northpark Mall. It was so fun watching all of mom's friends "ooo" and "ahhh" over Itty Bitty. They tried hard but I don't think she even gave them a glimse of her toothy smile!
Me and my Nana

There's a smile!! Check out my 2 teeth!

We had a great time visiting and strolling around-actually we used the stroller as our shopping cart because mom couldn't put Aubri down! ha! I think she must have been missing her granddaughter! I am planning to head back over to Dallas tomorrow for a day of the conference. That means Aubri and her daddy will be getting some quality time! That should make for some fun stories! I'll keep you posted!

No comments: