Friday, August 28, 2009

Women of Faith

The Women of Faith Conference was great! We heard some wonderful testimonies from the speakers of God's amazing work, we sang our hearts out in worship, we laughed until we cried, and cried until we laughed. Glory be to God! Mom, I look forward to doing this AGAIN, maybe next year?!?

Mandisa (a former contestant from American Idol) was there! She did a little mini concert! I have never been to a REAL concert before. (I know, I know, it's hard to imagine.) The closest I have ever been is the little "concerts" at the fair. And I don't really think those count. Anyway, Mandisa sang a medley of songs at the beginning of her concert. The audience all got out their cell phones and started waving them in the air! (You know, like lighters...) It was just like I imagined a concert to be! Ha!
This picture is terrible. But you get the idea.

She also sang this song. It is based on the Ecclesiastes 3 passage.




Psalm 46:7 The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. Selah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! You are such a blessing to me!