Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday School

Today was a big day for us! Wes and I have started teaching Sunday school classes and Aubri went to her Sunday school class for the first time ever! Yes, you heard me right; Aubri has Sunday school not nursery. Our church actually has Sunday school starting at 12 weeks. They even have a little lesson and a time that they prayer over each child. I love how intentional our church is with teaching children. The teachers really see the importance in fulfilling their covenant with parents to come alongside them in the shepherding of their children in the Lord.
Wes was asked to teach a study on the Biblical book of Mark and I am teaching 1 year olds.

Due to the hustle and bustle of all of us getting ready and out the door early this morning I didn't remember to snap a picture to capture the big day. But, you know I rarely post without a picture of Baby Bri! So, here ya go!

No comments: