Monday, October 5, 2009

Football Frenzy!

This weekend the entire Carroll family met in FW for a weekend of football!

Here are some of us gearing up for the Hogs vs. Aggies game!
WOOO PIG SOOIE!

But first, we had to cheer for one of our own.
Wes had a big flag football game Saturday morning.
He had a great run and they won! Go RAC team!

When I was a student at the UA I rarely missed a Razorback game, but since we moved from Fayetteville it has been a little more difficult to get the stadium to cheer on the hogs. So, I was VERY excited when I found out that they would be playing in Arlington, right here, close to our home! Plus, that means we would get to check out the infamous Cowboy Stadium! And let me tell you, it was amazing!

Hogs 47 Aggies 19
GO HOGS GO!

Aubri and her cousins stayed in Fort Worth and played with Jenny and James during the game.
This was Bri's first time with an official babysitter. We got a great report. I guess Aubri behaved herself, besides her peeing all over Jenny! whoops!


No comments: