Saturday, October 10, 2009

Our 9 month old Swimmer

Aubri is really beginning to move! I have heard that all babies find their own style of crawling. Aubri's looks more like swimming than crawling! Want to see?


Last Friday Aubri turned 9 months old. Here is what she has been up to:

-She weighs 17.1 lbs and is 27.5 inches long.

-She says "Ma ma ma ma" and "Da da da da"!

-She waves bye-bye.

-She claps when she gets excited! (Which is almost ALL the time!)

-She has started sleeping on her tummy. (I never thought this would happen since she has always HATED being on her tummy.)

-She has moved to size 3 CRUISERS since we have a little cruiser on our hands!

-She has started eating a few solids (boiled potatoes and chicken). But it takes her FOREVER to chew it up and swallow. What can you expect? She only has 2 little teeth! ha!

-She LOVES bath time! I lay her down to get her clean and then sit her up and she just plays and plays and plays! Last night, when I started getting her out of the tub, she started crying! It was as if she was saying "But, Mom, I'm not wrinkled yet!" ha!

-She likes to sing. When I start singing, she watches me for a while, and then she joins in. And when the music is on in the car, she sings at the top of her lungs! What a joyful noise!

I could go on and on and on. I just love to talk about this little one!

1 comment:

Boni Williamson said...

LOOK OUT Michael Phelps! She is so adorable! You are so blessed!