Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Funny Faces!

When it comes to baby food, Aubri can be pretty picky. She likes her food to be warmed up and if it cools mid-feeding, then she stops eating until it is warmed up again. Now I must admit, I cater to her pickyness. I am more than happy to warm and re-warm at her request.

Well, she has found a new favorite food. It is blueberries & apples. She would eat it all day long if I let her. If she won't eat a certain kind of veggie then I throw in a little blueberry & apple and she digs right in. It is a real blessing to have found this treasure!

So anyway, since she likes blueberries & apples so much, I decided to see if she would eat them cold-straight from the fridge. Now, mind you, she doesn't even eat things room temperature, much less COLD.
But she did...and it is so funny I had to share!

6 comments:

Erica said...

this is the CUTEST thing i have ever seen love you guys Erica!

Anonymous said...

This just cracked me up. I laughed out loud. Wish I could have been there in person. She is so funny! I remember you liking different mixed fruits as well and disguising the bad stuff with it. What goes around comes around. Aubri is so good natured. Miss and love you guys. Nana

The Bucks said...

This is absolutely adorable and hilarious at the same time! She is so cute! Looks like she did great with the cold food!

Boni Williamson said...

It's like she's saying "So good...but SO COLD!" LOL! She is adorable!

Pint-Sized said...

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen -- Jonnie and I both laughed out loud!

Ashley said...

Esther says, "That was so funny!" We were all gathered around the computer giggling! I love that she continues to open up for it, but she makes the same face every time!