Sunday, December 7, 2008

Alright, Alright...

Ok, so I know that I said we are back and business and then nothing...no post for several months. But, we are now about ready to have our baby and so, it is time to get this thing going again.

Aubri's estimated time of arrival is December 23. So we have about 2 1/2 weeks to get ready for our little one's debut! We have read the books, taken the classes and now we are waiting! We can't hardly wait to meet our little girl face to face!
However, we have lots going on in the meantime. We are moving to a new apartment, Lord willing, next weekend. This is a large feat for a full-time student/full-time career employee and his 9 month pregnant wife, so we are bringing in reinforcements! With the help of our church and family we should be relaxing in our new apartment and taking on the new commitment of being dorm parents, this time next week.
I have just finished up my last week as a full-time seminary employee and will be moving to part-time this next week! The Lord has opened many doors for us, and after Aubri is born, I will officially be a stay at home mom! YEA!
Wes is finishing up his first semester as a PhD student and will have a few weeks off to get accustomed to his new role as DAD before next semester starts! He has recently started his new job as the manger of financial aid for the seminary. We are very excited that the Lord is teaching him something new everyday through the on taking of this large department and we are trusting Him to continue to show Wes the appropriate steps to take as he develops this program.

Well, that should catch you up! We will try to be better bloggers in the future! HA!

1 comment:

J.Bailey Occasions said...

JENNY! Mom-to-be? I can't believe you are having a baby girl! I am so excited for you and had fun reading your blog {I saw the link on facebook--HA!} I hope you have a great few weeks before the baby comes and a smooth arrival. I love the name Aubri...so cute! Can't wait to see photos. I'll be blogstalking! :)

Lots of love!
Jenessa