Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Doctor and shots

Today started with a happy baby and a trip to see our pediatrician. I love going to see our doctor. I look forward to these visits each month! I love to see how big our little girl is getting. Today, at her 2 months check up, she measured 23 inches long and 10 lbs. Not quite off the charts but growing healthily nonetheless.
You should have seen her...she was so happy! She was talking to her doctor the whole time she was getting prodded. Until...the shots came out! I should have taken a before and after picture. Unfortunately I only have the after...5 shots after!

Bless her heart!

That's when our day took a turn for the worse! The doctor warned me that Aubri may be a act a little different today...and the fussiness begins.

After some needed loving, I decided it was time to change Aubri's diaper and put her in her crib for her morning nap.

Notice where she is napping...
and in different clothes.

In my defense, a fussy baby is hard to change. She tinkled all over her diaper changing table. So, I moved her to her crib to finish putting on her diaper...then, she poopied all over her crib. Hmmm.

I finally got her changed and calmed down enough to sleep (on a clean bed). Now, its my turn to nap...

No comments: