Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Resurrection Day!

We had a great Resurrection Sunday! We had some good quality time with our little family and church was a wonderful time to worship our RISEN SAVIOR!

"Brothers, children of Abraham, and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us this message of salvation has been sent. The people of Jerusalem and their rulers did not recognize Jesus, yet in condemning him they fulfilled the words of the prophets that are read every Sabbath. Though they found no proper ground for a death sentence, they asked Pilate to have him executed. When they had carried out all that was written about him, they took him down from the tree and laid him in a tomb. BUT God raised him from the dead!" Acts 13:26-30

I love this song! Enjoy!


After church we did something I think only this generation would probably do...we picked up fast food for Easter Sunday lunch! Mom, I am sure you are shaking your head and saying "I taught her better..."Ha! Yes, you did teach me better than that but, we were invited to spend lunch with our care group and for the sake of time and kids needing naps we HAD to pick up lunch. ha! It was a great time of love and laughs! While we were there, some of our bestest friends made a big announcement! They are having a baby! WOOHOO! We are so excited! Aubri will have a new playmate around November 13! Be praying for Karen and Jonathan and their little blessing!

When we got home we had a photo shoot of Aubri in her Easter garb. We also took a few photos of her with her mom and dad, but we decided the pictures of just her looked better!

Aubri got her first Easter basket on Saturday. She got a new spring dress, a teether, and some candy! Her dad was excited to see the candy. He knew that by the time she could eat it, it wouldn't be good anymore. So, he took care of it for her. ha!



This isn't an Easter picture. It's just one that I LOVE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!! The easter dress
looks so sweet on her...I was baby
talking to the computer!! haha....
We love you all....Gamma & Poppa T

Anonymous said...

These are great pics....I was sitting here at work and decided to check your blog just in case you had added some pics. Wow I am so glad I did. Everyone here has enjoyed them. They are all so fun. MiMa

Ashley said...

I love that floppy hat pic! Her bright-eyed grin is too precious. Can't wait to see my little niece again!

Anonymous said...

I think she is ready to see Ops......she looks great !

Yes, your mom did teach you better, but I guess this time it is ok !!

Ops