Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Aubri is ONE!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear AUBRI
Happy Birthday to you!

Aubri is ONE year old! We had a little party for her while we were visiting family over the holidays! I wasn't quite sure how she would handle all of the attention but, SHE ATE IT UP! She was the life of the party! All of her grandparents and cousins were able to attend and most of her aunts and uncles were there to help celebrate too!

Here are a few pictures from her Razorback party!
Her Razorback party invitations. Aren't they cute! ha!





We are so blessed to have such a loving family that prays and supports us as we strive to raise Aubri for the glory of the Lord. Thank you!

3 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

Looks like she had a wonderful first birthday. I'm thankful. She is blessed with a wonderful family. You and Wes are amazing parents. Enjoy!
Aunt Cindy

Emily said...

Happy birthday, Aubri!!!

Boni Williamson said...

Wow, Jenny! I can't believe she's already ONE! (I know you definitely feel that way). I started following your blog after she was born and it does NOT seem like it's been that long!

She is so cute and I LOVE the party theme! (I will have to keep that in mind as it gets HARD planning all girl parties with no repeats!)