Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Guaranteed victory.

We will proceed with seeing our original ob/gyn on a normal schedule. This month's appointment is scheduled for Thursday. That means it has been almost one month since we found out about Wesley Adam's diagnosis.

How have we managed to endure and live each day
for an entire month?

By ourselves...
We couldn't.

But, by God's grace...
We have and will continue.
He is with us every step.
He is pouring out His promises on us every morning.
Thank you, precious Lord Jesus.
We are so undeserving.

Please pray for me.
I am battling fear.
At times during my pregnancy with Aubri, I battled this same thing. This pregnancy, it has escalated. Is he moving today? Is he ok? What will the doctor tell us?

I am praying for my thoughts to be taken captive. Wes and I have are posting Scriptures around our home to encourage us to "not to worry" and "fear not". We ask you to join in prayer as we battle.

We are in Christ. We will boast in Him. He has guaranteed victory in this war.
Pray that through His power, we will win this battle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

encouraged by your post dear friend. Thank you for the blessed reminder that we have won the battle already and He will give us the grace to walk it through. Rhonda!

Anonymous said...

The Grace for today.......I love you guys so much.....Ops

Boni Williamson said...

You are such an inspiration. Our whole family is praying for you...I wish you could hear my sweet girls' voices when they pray for little Wesley. Love you, Jen!

emily said...

praying for you all... "Fear not for I am with you. Be not dismayed for I am your God, I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Anonymous said...

Psalm 119:173 Let Your hand be my help" Praise God His Hand is Able to hold you and sustain you!!
He is your help
One whose hand you can hold-Ps.139:10
One whose hand is strong- Ps.89:13
He is enough!!
remember the song:
Fear not, I am with thee- O be not dismayed,
For I am thy God, I will still give thee aid
I'll strengthen thee, help thee and cause thee to stand
Upheld by MY gracious, omnipotent hand.......(how firm a foundation)
Praying God will enable and help you today!
love,
karen damron