Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beautiful Baby

So, Live's Regis and Kelly are having a Beautiful Baby Contest. The winner gets a $125,000 college scholarship! Of course Aubri's biased momma thought "what easy way to snatch up a scholarship for Bri!". So, I asked for Wes's support and once he agreed, I got all of the paper work filled out and all we had left to do was agree on Aubri's best picture! Unfortunately, we would be disqualified if we used one of the Beaty pictures, because those are hands-down our favorite.

A week later, Wes and I still can't decide. Thankfully, I notice that the deadline has been pushed back...or so, I thought.

Looks like I got a little confused, and we missed the deadline. Sorry, Bri. Maybe next year.

Here is my pick!

I love that you can see her personality in this one!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Jenny, you are so sweet. I wish you could have entered this year, but yes maybe next year! :) Aubri is SO CUTE in the picture you chose. :)

Boni Williamson said...

SHE IS PRECIOUS!